Top 100 Latest BGAS CSWIP Painting Inspector Exam Questions and Answers
How can you find a reputable API-580 questions answers learning source that guarantees BGAS CSWIP Painting Inspection success? Where do I find the BGAS CSWIP Painting Inspector exam questions?
Don’t worry, you are in the right place. We have the most up-to-date and accurate questions, Improve your BGAS CSWIP exam results with the UpWed Practice Tests and Exam Question Package for CSWIP Painting Inspector .
UpWeld Provides 100% Valid BGAS CSWIP Questions and answers which can helps you to Pass Your Certification Exam in First Attempt. Our BGAS CSWIP Painting Exam Questions are with all Training study guides along with corrected answers that verified by industry, Prepare for your exam certification with our BGAS CSWIP Painting Inspection Professional most up-to-date Q&A. BGAS CSWIP questions and answers PDF is easy to read and carry solution. You can prepare your BGAS CSWIP Painting Inspector exam anywhere anytime.
Success in BGAS CSWIP exam is easy with valid BGAS CSWIP Painting Inspector brain dump questions answers. Pass Individual Certification Programs certification exam in first attempt.
BGAS CSWIP Painting Inspector training and preparation with our Practice Tests and Exam Question Package will help you pass your BGAS CSWIP exam on the first try. The practice package contains practice tests, exam questions, BGAS CSWIP Painting Inspector Practice Tests and Exam Question Package, Online training questions for the BGAS CSWIP Exam: Risk Based Inspection
Download new BGAS CSWIP Painting pdf questions from UpWeld. BGAS CSWIP exam dumps answers are verified by highly qualified BGAS experts.
Here is the Answers keys:
1. What is mean by compliant coating?
a. Coating which applied on specified atmosphere condition
b. Coating which suitable with the requirements of the EPA.
c. Coating which suitable for the steel substrate
d. Coating with non compliance report
2. Which situation is expressed as damp surface?
a. Surface with detectable water
b. Surface temperature below dew point.
c. Surface with a noticeable film of water
d. Surface temperature above dew point
3. Which information is not available in MDS?
a. Flash point
b. Dew point.
d. Recommended Thinner
4. Who is having duty of Safety on a Working site?
a. HSE (Health & safety executive)
5. ___________ used to detect the voltage in Impressed current system
a. National Grid
b. Transformer Rectifier
c. Copper/Copper Sulphate half cell electrode.
d. Sodium Chloride
6. A Coating continues protection of 7 years, Which falls in _____________
a. Long term protection.
b. Medium term protection
c. Short term protection
d. Fixed term protection
7. In dragger tube number specified is n=5,what is RAQ
a. 500 ppm
b. 5 rpm
c. 500 cfm
d. 500 cc.
8. A Galvanized substrate with oxide layer has formed called
a. New Galvanising
b. Weathered Galvanising.
c. Unsuitable galvanizing
d. Previously painted Galvanising
9. A primer used for pretreatment for zinc metal surfaces.
a. Zinc rich epoxy
d. Zinc Phosphate
10. PA 10 specification is suitable for use in the following area:
a. Onshore installations.
b. offshore installations
c. internal coatings of pipes
d. below ground (buried)
11. After applying primer on steel surface, Paint got wetted by raining. As a painting inspector what you do?
a. Wait for water to dry
b. Blast to remove existing primer, recoat.
c. Continue next stage after rain
d. Recoat primer without removing existing coat
12. Who is having permission to change a specified paint system?
a. Paint technologist
b. Painting inspector
13. Which surfaces comes on hot duty surfaces?
a. Metal surfaces attaining a temperature above 340o C
b. Metal surfaces attaining a temperature above 100o C.
c. Metal surfaces attaining a temperature above 37o C
d. Metal surfaces attaining a temperature above 540o C
14. At which temperature aluminium melts
a. 100 oC
b. 240 oC
c. 425 oC
d. 625 oC.
15. A Multi component paint dried by
a. Solvent evaporation
c. Chemical reaction.
16. Biscuit Gauge is another name for
a. Hegman’s grind gauge
b. Surface Comparator
c. Banana Gauge
d. Comb Gauge.
17. Gold leaf test is used for _________
c. Residual tack.
d. Dust detection
18. A single pack epoxy paint dry by
b. Chemical curing
d. Solvent evaporation
19. Pull of Adhesion is a term associated with
a. Tinsley pencil
b. Banana Gauge
d. Dolly Test.
20. Which is not a property of extender pigments
a. Increase Gloss.
b. Increase Adhesion
c. Increase Cohesion
d. Increase film strength
21. ___________ can be used to detect the presence of oil or grease
a. Copper sulphate
b. Transparent Sticking Paper
c. UV Light.
d. Brestle Sample Patch
22. A coating fault which resembles holidays
23. Which grade of surface preparation required for hot duty surfaces from above 150oC?
24. In Electrostatic spray, The thickness of paint as controlled by
a. Time used to spray
b. Velocity of the particles
d. Degree of dispersion
25. Over thickness of Zinc silicate cause
b. Mud Cracking.
d. Cohesive failure
26. Which factor does not affect gloss of a paint film?
b. Flash Point.
c. Particle Size
d. Solvent type
27. According to Transco PA10,which metal spray not required a sealer
b. Polysiloxane Inorganic Coating.
c. Poly Vinyl Buterol
d. Inorganic Zinc Silicate
28. It is advisable to apply Moisture curing polyurethane by
a. Airless spray
29. IGE SR 21 is associated with
a. Gas Plant Manufacture
b. Handling of Methanol
c. Abrasive Blasting Safety.
d. Using of Sand Abrasive
30. Which paint application have “Insulation” effect?
a. Airless Spray
b. Remote Pressure pot
c. Dip coating
d. Electrostatic spray.
31. Reflectometer measures _________
a. Aggregate Size
b. Agglomerates Percentage
32. A Non Destructive test can be done
a. When substrate contain MIO
b. When substrate is non ferromagnetic and coating is Ferro magnetic
c. When substrate is Ferro magnetic and coating is Ferro magnetic
d. When substrate is ferromagnetic and coating is non Ferro magnetic.
33. Which one is not included in non ferrous substrate?
a. Stainless steel
b. Mild steel.
c. New Galvanising
d. Weathered Galvanising
34. Which one is not a compound in millscale?
c. Fe2 O4.
35. What is the approximate overlap area in painting?
a. 100 mm.
b. 100 cm
c. 10 mm
d. 100 um
36. In colour attributes, Brightness also referred by the term?
37. What is the minimum time for over coating?
a. 30 Minutes
b. 4 Hrs.
c. 12 Hrs
d. 24 Hrs
38. Colour of Millscale
a. Dark Blue.
b. Dark Grey
d. No Colour
39. RAL number represents
a. Batch Number
b. Thinner Code
c. Colour Code.
d. Solvent Code
40. Ropiness is fault look like
a. Roller Stiple
c. Brush Marks.
41. ____________ Abrasive is preferred for Wheel abrator
a. Steel Grit
b. Steel Shot.
c. Grit and Shot Mixed
d. Copper Slag
42. _____________ flow cup can be used to check viscosity of hot paint
43. Miser Valve ___________________ in dry blasting
a. Controls the Air Pressure
b. Controls the flow of abrasives.
c. Removes oil and water
d. Avoids leakage
44. Which solution is used for cathodic disbandment test?
a. Slightly acidic liquid
b. Salt water.
c. Alkaline liquid
d. Distilled water
45. Concentration and temperature of sulphuric acid in pickling process
a. 5-10% , 65-70 oC.
b. 65-70% , 5-10 oC
c. 2%, 80 oC
d. 80%, 65-75 oC
46. Which one is not a laminar pigment?
b. Aluminium flake
c. Glass flake
d. China Clay.
47. Phosphating process of steel structure is termed as
c. Cathodic protection
d. Salt Detection
48. Millscale test done , when Blast grade is
b. Sa2 and Above
c. Sa2½ and Above
49. Which one is not a Paint fault?
a. Grinning through
50. What is the total thickness of compliant epoxy based paint?
a. 325 um
51. Which term is not relate with binder?
b. Film former
d. Non volatile
52. Internal coating of pipeline come under
53. If a comb gauge show 120-140 um ,then the actual Dft is
a. 120 um
c. 140 um
d. 120 / 140 um.
54. De-lamination is a fault occurs when using
c. Micaceous Iron Oxide.
d. Poly Urethane
55. Nuts and Bolts can be coated by
56. ________________are examples for natural resin
a. Amber, Laq.
b. Soya Oil, Tung Oil
c. Bitumen , Coal tar
d. Phenolic resin, Cellulosic resin
57. If Paint in a density cup weighs 135gm,Relative Density is ______
d. 1.35 gm/cc
58. Which paint from below, can be applied over Phenolics?
d. None of these
59. Which warning symbol represents Toxic?
60. If more pigments added in a paint, then the surface should be ___________
d. Fast Drying
61. ____________ is an example for aliphatic HC solvents
62. Non drying oils can be used in paints, for __________
a. Fast drying
b. Slow drying
c. Activate Chemical reaction
63. Which additive used in paints to stop settlements?
a. Drying oils
b. Non Drying oils
d. Anti skinning agents
64. If an airless spray pump ratio 35;1 delivery pressure 2800.howmuch the inlet pressure
65. How atomization is achieved in conventional spray?
a. Two air channels outside the nozzle.
b. Air pressure applied before nozzle
c. Paint forced at high pressure
d. Hydraulic pressure
66. Which term is used when heat applied over 65 oC for Drying of Paint?
a. Metal Spray
b. Air Drying
d. Forced Drying
67. The following is not an information of Daily report sheet
a. Dew point
b. Relative Humidity
c. Relative Density
d. Air Temperature
68. Which one is thermoplastic?
a. Poly ethylene
b. Poly urethane
d. Natural Resin
69. Steel temperature can be measured by
a. Psychro meter
b. Limpet Gauge.
c. Thermo meter
d. Horseshoe gauge
70. What is the solution ,if damage occurs to a galvanizing?
a. T Wash
b. Zinc Rich Epoxy.
d. Water Borne Acrylic
71. Which mill widely used for producing thick paint?
a. Ball Mill
b. Pearl Mill
c. Triple Roll Mill.
d. Single Roll Mill
72. Which one is suitable for steel work?
a. Short oil paint.
b. Medium oil paint
c. Long Oil paint
d. Full Oil paint
73. Pigment, which dissolve in a binder called
74. If 11 Litres Paint Weighs 18 Kg then density =
a. 1.8 gm/cm
b. 1.6 gm/cm
c. 1.1 gm/cc
d. 1.6 gm/cc.
75. Ford Flow cup made of ___________
a. Stainless Steel
b. Aluminium Alloy.
c. Mild Steel
d. Glass Reinforced Plastic
76. When temperature increases,__________?
a. Viscosity increases
b. Viscosity decreases.
c. Viscosity Stable
d. Drying time increases
77. What is the approximate induction period of CR?
a. 20 minutes
b. 30 minutes
c. 6-8 hrs
d. Not Applicable.
78. Stroboscope checks
d. Aggregate count
79. Which paint mill produce expensive materials?
a. Triple roll mill
b. Single roll mill.
c. Sand mill
d. Ball mill
80. High speed stone mill is another name for
a. High speed disperser
b. Pearl mill
c. Colloid mill.
d. Attritor Mill
81. Which paint is not suitable for EPA?
a. Water borne
b. High volume solid
c. Solvent Based
d. Solvent free.
82. By which polymerisation method a 2 pack epoxy paint dry
a. Cross linked Polymer.
b. Branched Polymer
c. Solution Polymer
d. Linear Polymer
83. Transco Specification PA9 Specifies
a. New and Maintenance painting at work and site for AGI
b. Paint Properties and Performance.
c. Internal coating of steel small bore pipe
d. Preparation of steel substrate before application of paint
84. Which term cannot be used for solid particles in binder?
c. Degree of dispersion
d. Fineness of grind
85. Which one is more suitable for CR paint to increase flexibility?
a. Alkyd resin.
b. Linceed oil
d. Coconut oil
86. __________ is not a unit of viscosity
87. Which type of Comb gauge is not available?
88. Which application method used to apply paints on damp surface?
c. Airless Spray
d. Dip coating
89. What is BS 4800 specifies?
a. Colour co-ordination.
b. Specification of abrasive size sieves
c. Methods of test for paints
d. Glossary of paint and related terms
90. Which application greatly reduce pinholes?
91. Spray tip with adjustable aperture size known as
92. Pyro meter is an instrument to check
c. Steel Temp,
93. Graticule scale is a part of
b. Hegman Grind Gauge
c. Eccentric Wheel
d. Tough type Pfund Crypto meter
94. MDS shows a two pack paint density is 1.35 gm/cc, when the density check completed it shows the density as 1.25.Which one is true
a. Base Part is High
b. Activator Part is High.
c. Mix ratio on MDS is incorrect
d. Activator Part is Low
95. In which temperature Density,Viscosity etc tests of Paints done?
a. 20 ºC ± 0.5 ºC.
b. 37 ºC ± 0.5 ºC
c. 100 ºC ± 0.5 ºC
d. Temperature not affected
96. If metal spray applied on a thin steel plate
a. Plate should not be heated
b. Plate should be preheated
c. Plate should be post heated.
d. Cannot be applied
97. BS 7079 does not contains
a. Rust Grades
b. Blast Grades
c. Hand and Power tool Grades
d. Salt tests on Substrate.
98. Wa1 ,Wa2 are grades of
a. Abrasive blasting
b. Closed blasting
c. Water Blasting.
d. Weathering Grades
99. When using replica tape 50um deducted because _________
a. Thickness of paper
b. Thickness of transparent layer.
c. Thickness of Testex
d. Dial micrometer Criteria
100. Which blasting is suitable for non-ferrous substrates?
a. Thorough abrasive blasting
b. Sweep blasting.
d. Not Applicable
BUY BGAS CSWIP Grade 2/3 Learning Package Study Material
IN EVERY 10 QUESTIONS 1 QUESTION COMES IN EXAM
WE HAVE LATEST BGAS CSWIP QUESTION BANK
99% Passing Guarantee
Total 2000+ nos QUESTION BANK FROM THEORY TO PRACTICAL.
Email Us To Buy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideally document for passing the examination. Free guideline during learning.
We give you lot’s of study material Free of cost with this question bank.
To join with us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_cHBXIGOKY2bsje3Tu3KQw?sub_confirmation=1
People Search Related these keywords, all keywords are relevant to this post , We are requesting to google please select any title acording to your Search Algorithm:
BGAS-CSWIP Training Courses
BGAS Grade 2 Course Training
BGAS-CSWIP Painting and Coating Inspector
painting inspector courses-bgas
BGAS Painting Inspector Course
BGAS Grade 2- Multiple Choice Question & Answer
BGAS Question Answer
bgas question and answer.
Answers Of Bgas Painting Inspector Grade 2 Revision Questions
BGas Painting Multiple Choice
BGAS-CSWIP Questions and Answers
Bgas study material & questionaire
bgas course fees
bgas painting inspector course fees
bgas grade 2 book pdf
bgas-cswip painting inspector study material pdf
bgas course details
bgas course fee in pakistan
bgas course in india
bgas-cswip painting inspector grade 1