Are you looking for NDT Level II (ET/UT/MT/PT) Technicians jobs in Alabama?
If yes, then NIC is hiring NDT Level II (ET/UT/MT/PT) Technicians in the Alabama, area. If you are interested, you can feel free to apply.
We are Looking for additional qualified NDT Level II (ET/UT/MT/PT) Technicians, preferably with experience in commercial aircraft (NAS-410) for a long-term (6+ months) project in Alabama.
Requirements include but may not be limited to:
- NDT Level II Certification is required.
- 2+ Years total NDT experience preferred. This includes experience in ET & UT (main requirements) and MT, PT (secondary)
- MUST meet the minimum requirements of NAS-410.
- HS diploma/GED or equivalent
- FAA Repairman’s certification is a PLUS
- Willing to submit to drug and alcohol screenings
- Willing to submit to a background check.
Contact me for more information!
Email us: Suzanne.Alexander@iss-na.com