Are you looking for assistant radiographer jobs in Houston, TX?
Do you want to work as an assistant radiographer in Houston, TX? If yes, then Barracuda Specialty Service is now hiring assistant radiographers in the Houston, TX, area. If you are interested, you can feel free to apply.
Join Barracuda’s expanding NDT family!
- Pay is competitive, with a per diem allowance.
- Skilled industry experts
- Excellent benefits package, including a 401(k) match.
- On-the-job training for your career development
- Assist in performing nondestructive testing operations in Houston, TX.
- pipeline and new fabrication projects
- Competitive pay and per diem
- 40-Hour Radiation Training Certificate: State Card or IRRSP Preferred
- Preferred Qualifications: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- A background check, drug test, and alcohol test are required.
- A TWIC card is preferred.
- Employer Contributions to 401(k)
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability
Subject: Assistant Radiographer
Resumes should be sent to Bradt@buckhorncompanies.com